If you use sub contractors a way to reduce your risk is to check they have their insurance cover, here is 5 things to check
- Do they have their own public liability insurance and is it current?
- Do they have their own income protection insurance or workers compensation cover ?
- What is your excess in the event of an insurance claim that involves a subbie?
- Does your insurer pay if a subbie is injured while working for you?
- Is your subbie qualified and licensed to do the work you need them for?
Still not sure talk to the team 1300 046787
Any advice that may have been given is general advice only, please be aware that we have not taken into consideration your needs, objectives or financial requirements. Before deciding to purchase a financial product you should consider the appropriate Product Disclosure Statement to ensure the product is suitable for your needs.
insuretradies.com.au operated by Insure 247 Pty Ltd ACN 612944215 is an Authorised Representative of Ausure Pty Ltd ABN 94 096 971 854 AFSL 238433. If you a make purchase from insuretradies Referal Partners Insure247 Pty Ltd will be paid a fee the amount of which will vary according to the term of service